Drive Your Sales
Faster
Proud Supporter!
Sales Tool 14 - Sales Rules
How do you stay focused?  With only 2,080 hours in the year and less than 20% of activities spent on selling, your have 416 hours to make your sales goal.

Focus on the 1% activity that drives the other 99% of results.

Self-policing question; Will this activity lead to revenue or at least put me in a position to find an opportunity for revenue?  The Sales Rules here and the rules you make will keep you on task to exceeding your goals.

To request a copy of the Sales Rules or schedule training please contact us here or check our scheduled workshops that can help you integrate this sales tool and others into your efforts.